Simple Steps to Prevent Computer Freezing
1. Uninstall unwanted programs – which may eat up lot of spaces from your computer
2. Disable certain programs in the Start-up, which you don’t use frequently but are important
3. Delete the cookies frequently from your computer cache
4. Remove all unwanted information from the system registry
5. Scan your computer regularly to keep it against viruses, worms and malwares
6. Keep your hard-disc bit free – which makes your system to perform faster, when some processes are opened
7. Be sure you have hardware components in the computer, that fit the capacity – and see that your computer is not overloaded
8. Always use a PC Security Software – to protect your computer from malicious program (malware).
Other than this, externally when you visit some website where you do financial transactions make sure, if the website is secured with SSL certificate.
Don’t handle technical jobs – Unless you are sure, you can do it in the right way.